Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations. The modern field was established by the Italian mathematician Luca Pacioli in 1494.Accounting, which has been called the "language of business", measures the results of an organization's economic activities and conveys this information to a variety of users, including investors, creditors, management, and regulators.Practitioners of accounting are known as accountants.
- Book keeping in Quick books/Tally and any other accounting software
- Accounts receivable / payable management (invoice entry, reporting, payment and cash management reporting)
- Fixed asset management
- Inventory consulting/set-up/tracking
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Loan borrowing/repayment tracking
- Internal fraud review
- up to date financial reporting available with remote access model
- Monthly paper reporting of balance sheets and profit & loss statements for all entities
- Chart of accounts set-up and management
- Tailored financial reporting
- Accounting for industry specific transactions (i.e. job costing, real estate settlement analysis, manufacturing costing, divisional reporting, etc)
- After the fact bookkeeping (reviewing, coding, etc…)
Need a help? Get a first-class finance consultant.